Skin79 Water Wrapping Non-Chemical Sun Block

We all know just how important a sunscreen is. The hard part is choosing one that plays nicely on the skin, especially if you prefer a physical sunscreen like I do. A zinc based sunscreen is often thick, greasy and leaves a white cast. Not cute!

On a rave review I read, I just had to try the Skin79 Water Wrapping Non-Chemical Sun Block.


From Look Fantastic (currently sold out)- "Providing broad spectrum protection with an advanced UV shield, the Non-Chemical Sun Screen formula combats harmful sun damage while infusing skin with moisture. The lightweight formula quickly melts into skin without feeling sticky or greasy, helping to seal in hydration with water-wrapping technology for long lasting results."


The sunscreen comes in an oblong shaped plastic tube with 50 ml of product. The small nozzle helps give control when squeezing out product. 

It has a thick lotion consistency, but not as thick as some other physical sunscreen I have used in the past.

This product has a slight sunscreen scent, but is barely noticeable with the added pleasant floral fragrance.


The lotion consistency makes for easy application, it smooths over the skin effortlessly and easily. I must admit to the first application having me concerned with the initial white cast, but within minutes it melts into the skin. Not only does the white cast disappear, but my skin changes from feeling tacky to dry to the touch. This I love! So good for makeup free days when I don't want the feel of greasy or even tacky skin, especially in the warmer months.



Before an after photos to show how well the sunscreen absorbs into the skin.

I am so impressed with this sunscreen, even with the matte finish, my skin also feels sufficiently hydrated. The only down side is that getting your hands on this sunscreen isn't easy. 

The Skin79 Water Wrapping Non-Chemical Sun Block might be a mouthful, but it is a definite win for me. 





Comments

  1. This looks like a great sunscreen. I need to find one that works for me.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would have to be the best sunscreen I have tried. Good luck finding your perfect sunscreen, Jennifer xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like such a great sunscreen.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway