Touch In Sol Dark Out Primer

Until recently, for a long while I have been content to use my sunscreen as a primer. That was until the most recent Priceline 40% off skincare where I noticed that the Touch In Sol primers were on sale too. Impulsively, I put a couple in my basket. One being the Dark Out Primer in Pure Peach.


Taken from Adore Beauty- "This amazing primer not only takes away dark areas, it also covers pores, reduces visible wrinkles. brightens the skin and aides as a UV block."

The primer comes in a small black tube with 25 ml of product. Product is squeezed through a small nozzle. The consistency is of a thick lotion with a slight silicone feel  It has a pleasant floral fragrance.


This primer comes in 3 colour choices. Purple, green and the one I chose, peach. This shade is known for brightening skin tone, which appealed to me most.

I only need a small amount for my face. It blends across the skin nicely having decent slip without feeling oily.

                          

The peach colour is very pale and acts on my skin to counteract dullness making it appear brighter and working to even out the appearance of my skin. I can't say that I notice an improvement in appearance of pores or fine lines for that matter.

I wouldn't say that Dark Out is a hydrating primer, but it does make my skin feel smooth, only feeling tacky for a short amount of time.

Makeup applies over the top of this primer beautifully, helping it to stay in place all day.

Touch In Sol Dark Out Primer in Peach is a win for me!






Comments

  1. I started using a primer recently and I do see a difference. I've never used a peach one. I think that would be interesting to try.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A peach base seems to suit my complexion. If you so try it, I hope you like it, too! xx

      Delete
  2. I don't use a primer at present (sunscreen is my primer of choice), but these do sound interesting. I'd probably pick up green since I have some redness in my face, but peach could also work for me since it is pale.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an impulse buy (story of my life, lol), but it's a really nice primer xx

      Delete
  3. I've never really been one to use a primer, but this sounds nice since it is brightening!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brightening aspect is what interested me, I can use all that I can get, lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway