Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer

My pores being on the larger side is what drew me to the Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer. Touch In Sol is a K-beauty brand and is available at Priceline.


Taken from Priceline- "Use for long lasting fresh and flawless make up and a smooth, evenly textured complexion. Green Tea Extract protects skin, decreasing production of melanin. Collagen keeps skin looking smooth and healthy increasing elasticity."

The primer comes in a glass bottle with a pump top dispenser. I love the simple yet cute packaging, the pink font is fun.The pale pink product is quite thick with a subtle floral fragrance.

Although thick, the primer has a silicone feel and is quite light weight on the skin. It glides easily across my face and blends smoothly.


I do find that the primer helps my foundation to last longer. But when it comes to my pores and fine lines, it reduces the appearance of them, but only slightly. Really not enough to excite or impress me.

The Touch In Sol Poreblem Primer is ok, I'm fine with continuing to use it, because it really is a decent primer. I also like that there are beneficial ingredients for the skin. 

My issue is that I don't believe it delivers when it comes to reducing the look of fine lines and pores for me.





Comments

  1. Nice post dear …………………keep posting!!!!!

    cushions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pity it doesn't decrease pore size appearance more but at least it's a decent primer. I hadn't heard of this brand!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a shame, at least I can get some use out of this primer, I guess xx

      Delete
  3. Great review, I also prefer to use primer which reduces pore size and fine line. I really like Loreal revitalift Magic blur which is not advertised as a primer, but still works great as primer, it is so close to benefit porefessional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the name of this primer. It's really cute. I've been enjoying testing primers lately. Too bad it didn't like up to your expectations.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just started using primers and I can't believe how good they are. This one seems cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway