Hylamide SubQ Eyes

Hylamide is yet another brand under the Deciem umbrella. One of their popular products is SubQ Eyes. I'm always on the lookout for a good eye product as my eye area looks every bit of my 42 years. Dark circles, puffiness and lines are my main concerns, so pretty much every eye related issue. A skincare sale at Priceline gave me the push I needed to give SubQ Eyes a try.


Taken from Priceline- "Advanced for immediate and longer-term visible correction of under-eye ageing, puffiness and dark circles. High-strength serum concentrate uses a wide array of peptides, plant saccharides and active technologies to rehydrate the fragile eye area below and above the surface, while targeted technologies visibly improve fine lines, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles."

The eye serum comes in a 15 ml small glass bottle. It comes complete with a dropper dispenser. Not my favourite delivery system, only because I'm clumsy, but it does allow for a more accurate application amount.


The SubQ Eyes has a thick, but lightweight serum consistency. I use a drop for each eye, tapping around the complete eye area. The serum does take some time to absorb, around 10 minutes.

I find the serum to be very hydrating, just as much as I've experienced with a rich cream. This seems to plump out the fine lines and noticeably reduces their appearance. I have found that although I still have puffiness, the bags are not as pronounced. As for the dark circles, I think I see a slight reduction in their severity, but I'm not sure if I'm imagining things as I can do when using a new product that I am excited about. I have had them all my life and don't expect them to go anywhere. A combination of genes and allergies I accept that there's not a lot that can be done topically.

So far, so good. A month of use and I'm loving this eye serum. Hylamide SubQ Eyes is a win for me!


Comments

  1. Finding a good eye serum is so hard, I am currently trying The Ordinary Caffeine Eye Serum, this one sounds lovely. Great post, thank you for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I know your pain. This is the first eye cream I've really enjoyed using in a long time xx

      Delete
  2. I have never tried an eye serum before, I will definitely guide it a go.

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like using an eye serum because they absorb a lot quicker than creams

      Delete
  3. It's great that it's working so well for you, eye products can be really hit and miss sometimes x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found a solution for Deciem dropper bottle (I'm clumsy too). Change it to a pump! You can upcycle older bottles or buy it at New Directions.
    https://www.loveneedwant.com/single-post/2017/02/17/The-Ordinary-Products-Im-using-now-Now-with-Pumps

    i shared the details of the exact New Directions pump to buy. It fits! I bought a dozen of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fantastic idea, I am going to get some of the pumps. Thank you so much for sharing xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!