Project Pan 2017 Finale

Well, now that another year is done and dusted, it's time I showed you how I finished up with my attempt at a rolling 5 pan project.


It's weird to think that I have been doing this project for a year, replacing a product as I finished it. I must say, that apart from the lipstick and lip gloss, I was pretty easy on myself by choosing products that I knew wouldn't be too hard to use until they were finished.


Swisse Natural Defence BB Cream- This BB Cream gives a sheer coverage like that of a tinted moisturiser, but it's enough to even out my skintone. I used it every day (apart from weekends) since I added it to the project and finished it (was 1/2 full).



 I've got probably half of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze left. I'm not sad that I didn't finish it and will happily continue to use this cream eye shadow. I love it.


I am so happy that this NYX lip gloss is finished. I was able to prove to myself that I could finish one and am not in a hurry to do it again, lol. I do like to have a lip gloss in my stash for the odd time I do want a glossy lip, but I don't need to be buying any more for a long time!


 It turns out that the Smashbox Lip Liner is not never ending afterall. As you can see, there's a little left, but I can no longer even turn it in the sharpener, so I'm calling it done.


This Milani blush in Luminoso was used maybe once since my last update. That was only because I was using an eye shadow from the palette I was panning as a blush. I do love this one and will continue to reach for it, I'm sure.


By doing this project I was able to finish 11 products. It did teach me that makeup really can take some time to finish, even if you are just concentrating on set items to use them up. I also learnt that I don't need to buy and hoard so much makeup, what's the point in having so much to not even use a fraction of it? (Well, apart from eye shadow palettes, I can't see my addiction to them stopping anytime soon, lol)

As I pointed out in my 2018 goals, I won't be doing any panning projects this year. I want to concentrate on using more of my makeup and doing more declutter type projects so that I only keep the products I enjoy using.

Thanks for reading xx

Comments

  1. Great to see your progress. I am hoping to use up a lot of the makeup I own in 2018 and not buy more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck with your no-buy, they're certainly not easy xx

      Delete
  2. Loved seeing your progress throughout the year! Great work on the lip pencil :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie, I appreciate your support xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!