Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50 +

When it comes to skincare, Gothamista knows her stuff. You can find her Youtube channel here. I don't usually use the word guru, but she is one of the skincare gurus. I was pretty excited when she posted a video review on mineral sunscreens. While watching the video, I compiled a wishlist which included the Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50+. Apart from the interesting name, it is also budget friendly, so of course I was all over it!


From Etude House- "A non-sticky and no turbidy (not sure what that is, but I'm kind of glad it's not in the sunscreen! lol ) UV milk that provides long lasting UV protection with 100% mineral based mild ingredients for sensitive skin."

The sunscreen comes in a plastic squeeze tube with 50 g of product. It has a lotion consistency with a subtle herbal fragrance.


After my not so great experience with the Wotnot sunscreen, I was looking forward to trying another one, but also a little hesitant in case I was once again disappointed. Being a lotion, the product applies easily.

It turns out that I had nothing to fear. There is no white cast and no greasiness whatsoever. Yep, this is just as good as the Skin79 Sunscreen. I just wish it was available in a bigger size.

I think it's pretty clear the the Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF is a definite win for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway