Shop My Stash Palette Edition- Urban Decay Naked Palette

I thought I'd go old school with this Shop My Stash blog post. I decided to play with the Urban Decay Naked palette mostly because although I've swatched it a few times, I have used it one time on my lids. It is one of my oldest palettes that I own and I wanted to take the opportunity to get a few days use out of it.

We all know what this palette looks like, but I'll go ahead and post pics anyway


Now onto the swatches



The only shades that I'm not that keen on this palette are the matte black and shimmery charcoal, they're not bad quality, I just don't generally use those shades. The mattes blend nicely and the shimmers apply well and are fine on their own, but if needed can be intensified with a damp brush.

I did like the looks I was able to create, but it did not take long for me to get bored just using this palette. I like colour on my lids.

The Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palette for me makes a great companion palette for a shimmery palette.



Look 1




Look 2


Look 3



Look 4

Hopefully I won't take so long to open this palette again!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend xx























Comments

  1. These are all very pretty looking shades on your eyes Indiana. Im not much of an eyeshadow person but this has impressed me. Thanks for your review! :) Freaky from Beautyheaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freaky, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I think that this would be the perfect palette for you, it has everything you need to create an eye look xx

      Delete
  2. I have this palette (somewhere!) but I haven't used it in ages! Love the looks you've created! xx

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat the naked palettes! Such a beautiful range of shades in each

    A Pair of Ones  Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Michelle. There's a Naked palette to suit everyone! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!