Yet Another Great Indie Mineral Makeup Seller..Brazen Cosmetics.

Heartsy tempted me once again, with an offer from Brazen Cosmetics. I had not heard of this etsy seller before, but am so glad I discovered such wonderful products. For a mere $12, I was entitled to a $35 voucher. I normally don't go for mineral makeup vouchers, as I have more than enough eye shadows, however, after a little googling of reviews, this sale I could not miss.

Service was great, I received a shipping notice quickly after placing my order. The shadow sample and glitter pot were freebies, always a nice touch :)


Lipglaze in Breathless is a pale pink with shimmer. It has a subtle minty fragrance, and gives a slight tingle on the lips. Not heavy or tacky, in fact this gloss feels similar to a lip balm. Nice and subtle on its own, would also add shine and shimmer to lipstick. Very pretty. Contained in a tube, which I much prefer than a pot. Simple to apply with the doe-foot wand. Perfect colour to pair with a smokey eye, or a touch of pink to compliment a natural look.







 Passion Pot in Burlesque is a hot pink with a mauve sheen. It looks very bright in the pot, but can be applied sheer, then easily built up to the desired colour. It has good lasting power for a gloss, tastes yum, too :) I would much prefer the gloss in a tube than a pot..I do like this colour, tho.






Mischief eye shadow is a neutral shade with slight shimmer when applied dry. Apply it wet, and it's a sandy taupe. This is a perfect colour for a simple natural look, or could be complimented with a bold eye liner of any colour.


Mythic eye shadow is a bold, bright yellow gold with shimmer.


Glitterati Gel in Decoy is a clear gel with green and blue glitter. As cute as it is, this is not a product that I'd use, I'm sure my daughter would like it.


Vixen eye shadow is a blackened red..like red velvet. It's harder to work with dry, as is my experience with most blackened colours. However, over a primer, it's much easier to apply evenly. This is one of the best textures I've used that has a black base.


Mayhem is the free eye shadow sample that I received in my order. It is a molten silver colour with a purple sheen being obvious when wet.



Here's a couple of pics after I had a play with some of these goodies:



In these pics I am wearing Mayhem on my lids, lined and crease is Vixen, above the crease I used Mischief. Burlesque gloss on lips.

I can see more orders of Brazen Cosmetics in my future. The texture, pigment and adherence of the shadows are fantastic. As for the glosses..I NEED more!! :)

Comments

  1. Lovely swatches! The shades look absolutely beautiful on you, loving Vixen as eyeliner :) Burlesque is soo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!