Glitter Sniffer

I was so thrilled when I received my beautifully packaged parcel. I let out a groan when I opened the packaging to reveal some eye shadows from Glitter Sniffer. I should have been relieved, because I'd ordered a year ago, and just assumed that I'd never receive anything from them. This parcel was more of a peace offering, as I'd ordered a neutral set of colours, where instead, I got some bright replacements. It's such a shame that customer service was so bad, because the product is quite good and there are some pretty good sales, but it's not worth the hassle, with this being my 2nd order, and both times were troublesome.


I received some random eye shadows with no labels, not that it matters really..I won't be ordering from them again. In the spirit of writing this blog, I will still review the shadows.


Included was a sheet of paper stating ingredients of each product sold.


Pearly pale pink














Orange in the pot, but applies a more fleshy colour with mauve shimmer.










Forrest green with silver glitter.




Dusty pink with silver glitter.










Matte baby blue










Matte lilac with mauve shimmer


 
Pale matte pink with gold shimmer






Shimmery orange


Matte green with turquoise shimmer






Pale shimmery gold



Matte purple with gold shimmer






Personally I'm not a fan of mattes with shimmer, I don't like the texture, and I find them hard to work with. I didn't post links, as I'm not sure if these colours are even available.







I must admit, I really like that lid colour!! Oh well, I'm sure I could find the same colour elsewhere..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway