Madison Street Beauty

One of my last vouchers I bought on Heartsy was one for Madison Streety Beauty. And when I say one of my last, it's because Heartsy is no longer with us :( This Etsy seller is currently on vacation, so no product links are available at this time. What is it with me blogging about companies that turn out to be closed at the time???????
About this online store (taken from the site): Madison Street Beauty offers 100% natural mineral makeup including eye shadow, foundation, eye liner, blush, bronzer, lip balm and a wide selection of vegan cosmetics.
My order was processed quite quickly, and packaged well.


Included in my order was a card with a code for a 20% discount.

HONEY BROWN: Matte caramel brown. This colour is better used dry, but I couldn't get the swatch to show up, so had to apply wet.



ANTIQUE ROSE: Mocha shimmer.



BRONZE SAND: Neutral matte.



CORAL: Neutral shimmer.



I also purchased 2 blush samples. They came in eye shadow pots, which I'd much prefer than in baggies. I didn't include swatches, as they just didn't photograph well.

PALE PEACH blush: Light pinky peach shimmer.


GILDED ROSE blush: Rosey pink with gold shimmer.


Now for a FOTD





I used Coral on my lids, Honey Brown under the brow and Bronze Sand in the crease. I also used Pale Peach blush, and contoured with Gilded Rose blush.

To be honest, I was not impressed with these eye shadows. I ordered some neutral colours and a couple of them were not even mixed properly, I have never come across mineral eye shadows that are"patchy" in texture. When I applied, it was not overly noticeable. The blushes are nice, but not easy to work with, especially Gilded Rose, the gold shimmer just didn't blend well on my skin.  Nothing about these products encourage me to want to buy again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!