Darling Girl Cosmetics

As promised, I am reviewing the remaining products of my last order of Darling Girl Cosmetics products.

RED TAIL: Burgundy cocoa shimmer.



SABOTAGE (not currently listed): Pink with gold shimmer. This was a GWP.




HUGS & KISSES: Light brown with purple/blue interference.



PENNY LANE: (not listed) Caramel shimmer.



ALOHA soft focus blush: Earthy pink.



FANTASIA duo chrome blush: Coral.



CHERRY BOMB soft focus blush: Cherry pink. Not as scary on the skin, as in the jar :)



PYRAMID of SKULLS water paint pot: Deep burgundy. Cream formula multi purpose colour. Can be used on lids as a one wash colour, base or eye liner. This was the main reason for my intitial purchase. I had to try a WPP. Did I love it?? Well, to be honest, I did find it hard to get an even coverage. I applied it for the purpose of this blog post and I did find that it creased on my oily lids. I really need to try one of these over primer, and see if that helps. This pot I'll probably use as an eye shadow base, tho I wouldn't mind trying a lighter colour and see how I go with blending. So for the moment, the jury is out for this one. I am determined to try different application methods, I really want this to work for me, lol!



QUEEN of HEARTS Holo-gloss: Melon pink shimmer. This gorgeous 3D gloss comes in a wind up click pen with brush applicator. This gloss is easy to apply. Feeling moisturising on the lips, without feeling too thick and tacky. The holo-glosses are certainly a winner!



FER SHUR Satin Stain: Coral red.



In the following look I have the WPP on my lid for a base, Sabotage was applied over the top, with Red Tail in my crease.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway