Mission Accomplished- Majolica Majorca Eye Liner

Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner:



I love all make up, but if there's two products that I can't live without, it is mascara and eye liner. For many years, I never felt comfortable using anything but eye liner pencils. There was no way that I wanted to try a product that required a brush, and liquid liner was definitely out, lol. Well, that's until I began experimenting more and felt the need to expand my collection, adding new products. Thanks to ebay, I was able to get my hands on two Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liners (a recommendation from a friend, that thankfully I followed, not that it takes much to convince me to buy make up, lol) Majolica Majorca is a division of Shiseido, same quality, yet cheaper, gotta love that! :)
The liners come in 7 different blackened shades


With much deliberation, I chose the shades green and gold, but to be honest, they both looked black to me, 
Releasing product is simple, it is achieved by twisting the bottom, by doing this, you'll hear clicking sounds. The brush head will hold the liquid liner, you don't want too much.
 I found the brush to be perfect, not too stiff, yet not too soft. For me, lining my eyes with this eye liner was a dream. With practice, my technique got better over a short amount of time. 
I was so disappointed when with each "click" revealed less and less product, until there was none left! Mind you, it took months and months of every day use.
I loved how the waterproof formula did not budge after application, giving a glossy black look that lasted throughout wear. My favourite lining technique is to begin fine, then at about 3/4 of the way down the upper lashline, make the line thicker and bolder. I found it so easy to achieve my desired look!
It has been hard to resist replacing the Majolica Mojorca liner, but I am attempting to stick to my "using  more of my liners before buying any more" rule..I'm not very good at following my own makeup "rules", but I will try! But, rest assured, these will be back in my collection again. So far, they are my HG liquid eye liners!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway