To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- SHE Rosehip Oil.

I've tried many brands of Rosehip Oil, and until I was gifted with SHE Rosehip Oil, I didn't even know that this company sold my favourite facial oil.



If you have combination to oily skin, don't be discouraged by the word oil. I have combination skin and this oil is wonderful for my skin. What does this oil do, you may ask? It helps to heal blemishes, reduce scarring and is great to help nourish and hydrate the skin, which in turn helps with fine lines and wrinkles. If these qualities are not enough, this anti ageing oil contains Vitamin E, Rose and Rose Geranium, which together work to restore skins balance, making it perfect for all skin types
I prefer to use an organic oil, and the SHE brand offers both organic and cold pressed, meaning no chemical nasties and it has not been heat effected, therefore the oil has not lost any effectiveness.
The oil comes in a dark coloured bottle, which protects the product. The bottle has a spray top, and only one pump is needed, as a little of the product goes a long way. To be honest, I am not a fan of the spray, it just is not ideal for an oil product. I find that it can get messy. I opted to screw the top off each time, and just carefully pour a tiny amount into the palm of my hand, then apply. This process obviously didn't change my opinion of just how lovely the product was on my skin, I just found it inconvenient. A dropper would be ideal.
When applying to the skin, don't leave out the eye and lip area, this oil is fine for these sensitive areas. In fact, it benefits the delicate skin, hydrating and providing lovely nutrients, important for anti-ageing.
Would I buy again? It is such a good price that this SHE Rosehip Oil is worth buying, even if I'm not a fan of the delivery system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway