To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Daintree Whitening Concentrate

Having a lot of pigmentation and uneven skintone, I am always on the look out for a whitening product that delivers. I have not really found anything that has wow-ed me, however, in saying that, I am not overly patient when it comes to sticking to one product. To be fair, finishing one product might not be enough to reveal just how good a brand is, because fading pigmentation is a slow process (sigh).
I really like Australian brand, Daintree, and when I had the opportunity to try the White Silk Triple ActionWhitening Complex, I didn't knock it back. 


The active ingredients Silk Protein, Licorice Extract and Bearberry have been added to the formulation to assist in evening out skintone, whilst providing hydration for the skin. 
The whitening concentrate comes in a 50 ml tube. I found only a small amount of the lotion is needed for the face and neck. I did have to wait for it to absorb into my skin before applying sunscreen, which is a definite must with this brightening product. It really wasn't too long, probably only a minute or two.
This product should only be used every other day, of course I had to apply every day. Do not do this if you have sensitive skin, as I have combination skin without being sensitive, but still experienced some irritation. Not that it was unbearable, it actually wasn't even bad enough to cause redness. After only a few uses, I no longer experienced any adverse reactions, including my main concern with new products, break-outs.
Would I repurchase? As a moisturiser, this product is fine, but I didn't find that my pigmentation had any noticeable fading. The concentrate is one of three products, so maybe using all these products in conjunction would provide better results. Of course, as mentioned earlier, I'd probably benefit by using more than one tube. Unfortunately, I get bored with skin care easily if I don't see results, so the answer is I probably wouldn't seek it out, but I wouldn't rule out trying the whitening set in future if it was easily accessible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway