Schwarzkopf Brilliance Intense Permanent Colour

A change is as a good as a holiday! This phrase is especially the case for me when I get a new hairstyle and colour. 
I have had red coloured hair for some time now, and had been meaning to re-dye it, as it was beginning to fade. Luckily for me, I was selected to participate in beauty site, Beauty Heaven's trial of Schwarzkopf Brilliance Intense Permanent Colour. Having the choice of  colours on offer, I selected shade number 37, Hypnotic Red. With this bright red colour, I was certainly going to know just how "intense" this product was going to be. Before colouring my hair, I had it style cut by my hair dresser, receiving the colour was my perfect excuse :)
The Brilliance formula contains intense pigments and diamond gloss serum for maximum shine, whilst smoothing the hair's surface to lock in colour.
The box came complete with Developer, Colour Creme, conditioner, gloves and the unique sachet of Diamond Gloss Serum. Instructions were typical of most permanent colours that I have tried, only with the extra, yet simple, step of adding the sachet of Diamond Gloss serum, before the Colour Creme. Once everything was needed in the bottle, I just simply shook to make sure that the formula was mixed completely. The bottle for application included a nozzle at the top which was the perfect sized opening to ensure adequate control of the product needed to squeeze onto dry hair.
The colour did have a scent common to permanent hair dyes, but I did not find it too over powering.
I probably should have sectioned my hair to colour it, however I just massaged the product into my hair, trying to make sure that I coated all of it evenly. I left the colour to develop for around 30 minutes. Being a red shade, it did take some washing out before the water ran clear, but I was expecting this from previous experience of other reds that I had tried, and it really was no longer than any other dye.
Next step was to apply the included conditioner. There was more than enough product for my hair. A few minutes later, I washed the lovely scented conditioner from my hair. 
I just couldn't wait for my hair to dry naturally, so gave my hair a blast with the hair dryer. I was delighted with the results. Certainly intense colour and gorgeous shine. My hair felt beautifully soft and smooth, whilst being easy to manage. I was also impressed with the even coverage, something that I have had trouble with in the past. Another thing worth noting is that my grey's were covered, yay!
Even after washin a few times since colouring, my hair has remained an intense red, with a glossy shine!
Schwarzkopf Brilliance Intense Permanent Colour does not only deliver the results as promised, but is also a very budget friendly price. Why pay big $$$, when you can get salon results at home? I'll definitely purchase from this range again!

My new 'do.


After applying Schwarzkopf Brilliance Intense Permanent Colour :)

Comments

  1. Oh wowee scent, I love this cut even more than the last one. And that colour is so you! Crikey it makes your skin look even more fabulous - well done darling :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely. I'm loving this cut better, too. Not even missing my long hair one bit!!

      Delete
  2. Okay, I picked the wrong shade, haha! I wanted a deep red but mine barely showed up on my hair!

    This is gorgeous, you look like a model! Love the new haircut, hun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my hair is quite porous, so it seems to colour quite easily. Your hair would look amazing deep red, mind you, it looks so luscious the way it is! Model, pffft, but thanks, hun xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!