To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Nivea Pure & Natural Body Lotion

It has only been the last couple of years that I've come to realise the importance of using a body moisturiser. The only time that I'd bother moisturising my body was in summer when my legs began to get really dry. I've discovered that it is just as vital to hydrate your skin in winter as well. Not only to prepare for showing more skin in summer, but the cooler months are more dehydrating to the skin.



The body product that I have just finished is Nivea Pure and Natural Body Lotion. This lotion contains none of the undesirable parabens, silicones, colorants or mineral oils. What it lacks in "nasties" it more than makes up with beneficial ingredients, such as the much talked about oil, Argan. Not only has this product been formulated to moisturise skin, but balance it naturally.
The Nivea product comes in a generous 400ml bottle, with a convenient pump dispenser. The white lotion has quite a pleasant, light and fresh scent.
I was able to smooth this product over my body with ease. Being a lotion consistency meant that my skin absorbed it quite quickly, which is certainly a bonus in the cold weather. I only applied once a day, which was enough to provide hydration until the following morning. Even my husband commented on how soft my skin felt!
Not only does Nivea Pure and Natural Body Lotion provide adequate body moisturisation, but it is also a budget friendly product. Would I repurchase? For sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!