Look of the Day

Although I love to play with various eye shadows, I often concentrate on one colour for the lid and then neutrals to contour. For this look, I decided to use two noticeably different colours on my lid.

Face- Dr LeWinn's Primer and Anti ageing Foundation, I love this liquid foundation.
Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium to conceal and highlight. This beauty has 4 shades. I use the white to highlight under my brows. To conceal dark circles, I use a mixture of the darkest and medium tones. I am finding this quad to be such a multi-tasking product. I was a little intimidated with the 4 colour creams, but now I reach for it daily.
L'Oreal Blush in Sandalwood Veil. This dusty pink blush seems to be my go-to-blush of late. It gives my cheeks a touch of pink.

Lips- Mirenesse lip liner in Rose.
Mavala Lipstick in Nagoya. A creamy formula, the only thing that I don't like is the smell. It's not overly strong, but I'm not a fan.






Eyes- Evil Shades Panic, I just love this coral!
Inner lid is a beautiful champagne colour from Virus Insanity.
I then used a dark brown shade to  contour with a matte neutral to blend it  out.
Physicians Formula eye liner
Majolica Majorca lash fibre duo on lashes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway