Christmas Eyes

Well, I couldn't let Christmas go by without posting at least one festive look. I had planned to do more, but things have been so hectic, time just got away from me. 
What comes to mind when I think of Christmas colours are red, gold and green. It sounds garish, but can be easily done without being over-the-top (not that there's anything wrong with making a statement, lol) 

I knew that my stash of mineral shadows wouldn't let me down :)





Using the red and green as liners gives that "pop" of colour, whilst making it totally wearable.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas xx

Comments

  1. Wow the pigmentation is amazing! ^_^ very festive indeed! Have a fantastic Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway