Christmas Nails

It has been fun creating Christmas themed nails. Of course they were all easy to create :)
Instead of doing single posts for each one, I've decided to compile them all here.

For the first look, I used 2 coats of Milani gold 3D Holographic polish as my base colour.
I then applied the base colour and Australis Endless Star onto a sponge, 1 stroke of each, just touching. Moving quickly, I dabbed on the nails, moving slightly up and down as I went.
I finished with the snowman glitter top coat, which is clear with green and red shimmer. (no label, sorry, I bought it in a blog sale)








I just had to include another pic of the cutest Christmas nail polish!






A definite theme going on, with the gradient, sparkle and yet another adorable polish bottle! Using the same method as the previous look, I used Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in a pale lilac shade for base colour and  Borghese Rapido in a deeper purple. I also placed some silver, holly design scrap booking transfers on my nails for that Christmas touch :)






I used a pearly white for my base colour. Using a nail art brush, I simply applied vertical lines with gold, red and blue coloured polishes. As you can see, I placed some coloured crystals to finish the festive look.


Not having much time on my hands Christmas Eve, I decided to use cute festive decals. Base colours for this look are a glittery gold from Blush-Amour, and Sally Hansen Dazzling, one of my favourite red polishes.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a prosperous New Year
xx

Comments

  1. very cute manis ^_^ what clever bottle designs! I've only seen pretty bottles from tony moly. hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lily. I did have a lovely Christmas, I hope you did, too xx

      Delete
  2. Well you sure stitched up Christmas Nails hon! - these are all so festive and cheery. Love the colours and combos you've chosen, as well as the decorations, and you've got the gradient technique down pat. Thanks for brightening my day darling - I can't help but smile when I look at these pics ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, sweet lady, I appreciate your lovely compliments xx

      Delete
  3. OMG.....am only seeing and reading this now. They look wowwwwwwww. Really captures the christmas spirit. I can't even pick a favourite as they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Mandy. It's nice to share some of the things that I am passionate about :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway