NOTD

I used to wear dark polishes quite a lot, but now I seem to reach for bright colour for my digits. That won't change. However, for some reason I craved dark nails. I decided that if I was going to go dark, I might as well try a polish that I hadn't used before.

I chose to use Avon Matte as my base colour, dark and matte..wow! :) I couldn't commit to this colour on it's own, so to add a little colour (still dark) I used Blush-Amour in a deep chocolate colour to stamp on a design




I had tried a charcoal grey colour, but it didn't quite show up enough, so went over with the chocolate coloured polish. A change certainly is nice from time to time :)

Comments

  1. Looks fab hun!
    Whether colourful or bright,
    your nails are always such a delight. :D
    I love the stamping effect also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks so pretty. How did you do the stamping effect? Very clever! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Candy. Not that clever, really. Just used a stamping plate and rubber stamp to transfer the design :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!