SOTD- BPAL "O"

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, or commonly known as BPAL is such a cult indie perfume brand. I have bought many a perfume from their HUGE offering of fragrances. It can be quite overwhelming at first, but once you start buying from this online store, it becomes quite an addiction.


In the need for an indie perfume oil hit, I reached for "O".
Described as "The scent of sexual obsession, slavery to sensual pleasure, and the undercurrent of innocence defiled utterly. Amber and honey with a touch of vanilla."
With a description like that I couldn't not buy it, forget samples, I bought a full size! I must admit that it was not love at first sniff for me. I was expecting something sweet and seductively loud. I got sweet, but soft and powdery. It took time but I began to appreciate this fragrance. It is the perfect night-time perfume, something that you and your partner could get lost in. The 3 notes are obvious, but blend so well, not trying to outdo each other.
It has been some time since I have worn this lovely fragrance, and I really think that it has gotten even better over time.
I find for a soft, sweet fragrance, it has remarkable longevity. These notes, as much as I do love them, tend to disappear quite quickly. But, to my delight, this one lingers for hours. When I think that it's time to reapply, I notice gentle wafts. Mmmmmmm, sensual decadence indeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway