Tag- Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty

I'm not sure where this tag originated from. I have seen it a few times. After reading Lipstick and Coffee's tag, it finally tipped me over the edge and I decided to do it myself.

Greed- What's your most expensive and inexpensive beauty item?
I don't have any high end products in my collection, but I'd have to say my Urban Decay palettes would be the most expensive items I own.
I own a lot of products that are on the cheaper side of the scale, but the cheapest would have to be a L'Oreal Infalible shadow that has a price tag of 88c, broke the bank that one, lol!

Wrath- What item do you have a strong love/hate relationship?
Eye shadow. Now, please don't get me wrong, shadows would have to be my favourite beauty product. But, if I get it wrong, I really get it wrong. I just hate it when I have an idea in my head for a look, and I just can't seem to get it right, frustrates me!

Gluttony- What are your most delicious beauty products?
I would have to say my current lip balm, banana pancake flavoured, yummmm!

Sloth- What beauty products do you ignore the most due to laziness?
Hand cream and body lotion. I keep a skincare routine, but only on my face, I often neglect my body. Thanks to Nivea In-Shower body lotion, my body is getting some attention.

Pride- Which product gives you the most confidence?
Eye liner and mascara. I find that these products give my whole face a pick me up. 

Lust- What is the item at the top of your list?
I would love to get my hands on an Inglot Freedom palette, choosing the shadows to fill it would take quite some time!

Envy- Which makeup product/look looks great on others, but not on you?
I envy women who have been able to master contouring. It looks wonderful. The only contouring I seem to be able to manage looks like I have been finger painting on my face with dirt, lol

I enjoy doing these tags. Please join me, if you do, link your post in my comments, I'd love to read your answers :)

Comments

  1. Oh I love Urban Decay palettes Indie. They are quite costly but jeez are they worth it. I really treasure my Glinda palette :)
    I know exactly what you mean about having an idea and then it just doesn't work out. It can be really disappointing and such a let down. But honestly I cannot even picture you doing such a thing. I always love your looks and think you look fab all the time :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously the sweetest thing, Gem! I often have a dramatic look in mind, then take pics and it looks nothing like I had intended, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I agree with you on the contouring :) They make it look so easy on YouTube though!

    By the way I adore your blog tagline under the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh totally, I think I'm better off not bothering with contouring products, lol. I'm in pretty good company when it comes to shopping addictions ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!