Come Play With Me- Vamp It Up!

Coming hot off the heels of Hailey's fun theme Bright and Bold, I wanted continue on with the "Bold", yet make this theme full of drama. Whether it's vamp, goth, punk, rock chick, etc, I want this theme to be dark and dramatic.
If you don't want to see loads of pics, don't continue any further, if so, keep reading :)





I began with a nail look for this vamp theme. Now, I did cheat a little with these photos, I had to make some adjustments with the photo software to try and capture how it looked in real life. That's ok, isn't it? :) I applied a deep burgundy, topped with red glitter, then stamped on a flame like design in black.











I hope you like my Vamp It Up themed look. I apologize for my lack of info on the products I used, I just really wanted to get this post done before I let any more time pass. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions in the comments section about anything that I used.

I'm so pumped to see what our fellow bloggers create. If you want to join in, and I hope you do, details can be found here, then link your post in the comments section, I'd love to check it out! :)

Hailey shows us a sexy vampire look
We are treated to 2 bold dramatic eye looks from Kat, she does it again with an even better EOTD

Comments

  1. Whoa Mamma Jamma - what a hot look Indie, you've absolutely nailed vamp with a capital "V"! Totally ab fab hon your eyes are amazing, nails are smokin', super sexy look in pic #2 too ♡ Brilliant theme choice, sweetie but gee how am I going to do this AND turn up for work lol! Might have to wait till the weekend, depends how brave I feel ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your constant support and words of encouragement, Kat. As for your creation, if anyone can make something like this wearable, it's you! I do over-the-top looks on Sunday nights, though, lol

      Delete
    2. Hi doll - I've published my attempts, will try for another later this week :-)
      http://katscolourings.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/come-play-with-me-vamp-it-up.html

      Delete
    3. Indie I couldn't help myself and did another one lol...
      http://katscolourings.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/come-play-with-me-vamp-it-up-part-2.html

      Delete
    4. Kat, you certainly have treated us with some fabulous EOTDs, hun

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your look Indie! I'm trying to think who you remind me of....I'm thinking an evil fairy tale princess from one of my kids movies :-D
    Your eyeshadow looks amazing! I love the colours you've chosen and how you have blended them together.
    Well done beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gemma. I am seriously looking forward to the looks that you lovely ladies come up with xx

      Delete
    2. This theme looks like so much fun. It will remind me of a little time ago :-D
      I've tagged you in this What's in my bedside table tag Indie Doll. I'd love to be a snoop :)
      http://ladysapphireblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/whats-on-my-bed-side-table-tag.html

      Delete
    3. Sounds fun! Thanks for the tag xx

      Delete
  3. Wow I loveee your nail polish!! This would be a great halloween look :)

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. You're right, I could see this as a Halloween look, too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!