Palette Appreciation- MUA Starry Night

In an attempt to use my eye shadow palettes,  I decided to start a new blog series. Palette Appreciation will showcase some of my prized possessions, giving them the attention that they deserve. I will use the palette for a week, and show you the looks that I have created.


First offering is MUA "Starry Night". A lucky dip into my stash brought me to these eye shadows. For such a budget brand, I found that the pigmentation was quite good. These swatches were done on bare skin with my finger.

Look 1


Look 2


Look 3



Look 4



Look 5


Look 6


That's enough of my eyes! I must say that I had fun playing with this palette. It wasn't easy deciding what colours to use everyday, but it was good getting out of my makeup rut. 
Now, to choose my next palette to play with. :)

Comments

  1. great looks, i love silvers :) what a great idea to pick one palette a week and use only it. that way everything gets some love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, at least this way my palettes aren't just collecting dust, lol

      Delete
  2. Wow the colours look really pretty!

    Jaymee x
    http://jaymeestyles.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful palette from Mua, I really enjoy the one I have. The different looks are gorgeous and its such a good idea to use a palette per week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUA have some pretty good palettes, don't they! Such great value for money :)

      Delete
  4. Wowee Indie what a treat to see so many gorgeous looks all on the one page - you spoil us hon ♥ These shimmery pastels look divine on you sweetie - love them all but #4 deserves a special mention for being exceptionally stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely. Number 4 is my fave, too xx

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea, I really need to do this with some of my barely used palettes. MUA have great eyeshadows, this palette looks gorgeous! My fave look is #3, purple really suits your pretty brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. It's fun choosing different looks daily, using barely used palettes :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!