FOTD- Featuring Silk Naturals

I was in need of some Lash Serum from Silk Naturals. I'd been lusting after their creme foundation and concealer for some time, so took the opportunity to order some samples.

I normally wear either a liquid or powder foundation, I don't think I've ever used a creme foundation, so I was interested in trying these different textured face products

My order included a free shadow sample and full sized shadow, because I had met the minimum spend requirement, which is a great incentive. Not that I need much a of a push, especially when it comes to Silk Naturals!

As you can see the sample creme face products come in small plastic clam shells, with enough product for a few uses.

I used the included shadows, Vivid and Good Show.





I will be reviewing the concealers and foundation in separate posts, but I will say that so far, I'm quite happy with them! I really love the dewy finish.

What do you prefer, liquid, creme or powder foundation?

Comments

  1. You look amazing! Loving that good show shadow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monique. I love Silk Naturals eye shadows, they're so pigmented and beautiful to use xx

      Delete
  2. Gosh Indie those shadows are wonderfully pigmented, and you always look so fabulous in purple ♡ I'm a confirmed liquid foundation user - with my crinkles the liquid sits far better, and I prefer to blend with my fingers for a smooth and even finish - just have to remember not to touch anything till I've washed my hands lol . You look so gorgeously glowy and radiant in these pics hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet, Kat. I must say, my fingers are my favourite foundation tool, too xx

      Delete
  3. These shadows are very striking, love this eye look, it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely. Such pretty shades, aren't they xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!