SOTD- Hanae Mori "Hanae"


Perfume description- "opens with sparkling notes of Sicilian bergamot, black currant, red apples and orange blossom. The heart includes sweet wild strawberries combined with jasmine, rose tea, toffee accords, and patchouli, resting on the soft, warm tones of sandalwood, benzoin from Siam, white cedar and vanilla."

With a description like that I couldn't wait to try at least a sample of this Hanae Mori perfume. Sweet, fruity, floral and rich woody notes really appeal to me. This perfume was all of these, but very understated and close to the skin. Too close to the skin. I don't like being bombarded with a fragrance, but I like to get wafts throughout wear. I mean, there's no point owning a perfume, no matter how nice it is, if you must sniff your wrists to catch the scent.

I guess the upside is that I won't be needing to buy a full size.

Comments

  1. It's disappointing when a perfume with such a nice sounding description of its scent ends up wearing too close to the skin! At least you didn't buy a full sized bottle to discover this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is, thank goodness for samples! Lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!