SOTD- Salvatore Ferragama "Incanto Bliss"

Incanto Bliss has been on my wish list for some time. Being available on website, My Perfume Samples, was the perfect opportunity to sample this fragrance.

Described as "...a joyful and sparkling floral-fruity addition introducing yuzu, cumquat, apple, freesia, lotus, rose, musk and woody accords."

This fragrance is so light and fresh, a perfect Summer perfume. It is tangy with the right mix of floral to give an elegant touch. 

After drydown, I notice an aquatic note emerge, which just adds to the Summery feel. Think flowers in the hair, sipping on a fruity cocktail, while walking along the beach, enjoying a soft Summer breeze. 

Now, come back to me.

This is a lovely perfume, unfortunately the silage is poor on my skin. I just wish it would last longer, because the gorgeous blue ocean themed bottle would be a nice addition to my perfume collection.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!