SOTD- Liz Claiborne "Curve Crush"


Described as "A floral fruity fragrance for women. Features citruses, floral notes, tea, milk, sugar, cinnamon, cardamon, ginger, cloves, pepper, musk and vanilla."

When I first applied this perfume, I was reminded of pine trees, which is strange because nothing in the description has anything to suggest this scent. Could it be the bitterness of tea? I'm not sure.

Upon drydown, the creamy, slightly spicy notes are more noticeable. By this stage it takes on a powdery quality.

I'm really on the fence with this fragrance. At first sniff, I wasn't a fan, but am liking it more and more. I'll continue using the vial for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway