The Doll Challenge Day 5- Creative

This was the day of the Doll Challenge that I was concerned about, SPFX, or for those that don't, just be creative. Well, I don't have any SPFX products, but the option of being creative wasn't exciting me, either. I was really stumped, no ideas would come to mind.

A google image search gave me a great idea. Creative, yet fairly easy to do.


Face
Revlon Whipped Colorstay Foundation
MAC Mineralize Concealer
Mirenesse Studio Magic BB Pore Powder
Rimmel "Sparkling Black" ScandalEyes eye liner

Eyes
88 Warm Palette
Mirenesse Black Longwear Gel
Prestige "My Blackest Lashes" mascara

Lips
Models Prefer "Lasting Berry" Infinite Lip Liner
NYX "Milk" Jumbo Eye Pencil







I went with a "Pop Art" theme!


Thanks to youtube, I followed a tutorial to get this look. I'm missing the really cool dots that I was supposed to create. It looks awesome, but I was doing this before bed, and really didn't have the energy to draw on evenly spaced dots all over my face.

With a black eye liner, I traced various outlines and contours of my face. I then finished off my lips with a small swipe of the NYX "Milk" Jumbo Pencil. I also opted for false lashes, to add more drama.

Oh, and obviously messy hair was a requirement, lol

Comments

  1. Just awesome Indie! Since you made us guess what you're theme will be, the first pic made me think you were trying to be a leopard because of your leopard print top! Sorry!
    And then I saw the 2nd pic and the 3rd pic and I was like, "Wow!" That is just amazing! You really captured the Pop Art theme and you do know how to enhance your features! Those lines show the contours of your face! I also think that eyeshadow and lip combo looks amazing on you and you can definitely rock it for a day look, minus the lines of course! :p
    Well done hon! I'm very impressed! I don't think I'll have the energy to do this before bedtime! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, lovely! Lol, I just love my animal prints. Wearable minus the lines, well that's no fun! Haahaha, can you imagine!!

      Delete
  2. Very comic-bookish! I would never have attempted something like this thinking it wouldn't translate, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how a few simple contour lines is so effective. This was such a fun look to create :)

      Delete
  3. Love it! I would have skipped the dots too, I've done them before and they are so time consuming. Well done Indie! I hope we get to see more creative looks from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that I did have a lot of fun with this look. Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!