St Patty's Day Nails

Obviously when it comes to St Patrick's Day the colour green comes to mind. So, I thought I would play with some green nail polishes to create a nail look.

I began with a white nail polish base, using Models Inc."White". Then with 3 different shades of green and a dotting tool, I created a fun dotticure. Well, the Irish are a known to be a little"dotty", right? Kidding, of course! 

Beginning with a darker to lighter green, I used Australis Nail Colour "Endless Star", Ulta3 "Jelly" and LA Colors Color Craze "Mint". For some sparkle I applied 2 coats of Kleancolor Nail Lacquer, which I bought in a set, and doesn't happen to have a label with name.



I don't actually celebrate St Patrick's Day, but I do love an excuse to create a theme based nail.

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

  1. very beautiful, springy design :)- I love these colours very much
    I follow you as Fife Fantasi Nails on GFC and Bloglovin
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely! I am following you on Bloglovin, and will also follow you on GFC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun dotticure! St Patrick's Day is a great excuse to play with some green shades of nail polish, eye shadows and even lipstick! (In case you're wondering no, the green lipstick didn't look good on me and was wiped off pretty quick!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I thought about creating a makeup look, but just didn't have the time. Green lipstick is not a good look on me, either, hahaha :)

      Delete
  4. Awww this is such a cute mani! I totally missed wearing green today and felt soooo bad, until I realised my hair is green bahaha! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Oh, so you celebrate Day Patty's Day everyday, well until you change your hair colour ;)

      Delete
  5. Loving the colours Indie......look great :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!