Easter Nails

For this year's Easter nail mani, I went for some fun pastels and a cute design to stamp over them. Not necessarily easily recognizable as being Easter themed, but lately my creative side has been lacking, so a simple look was what I was after.


The base colours I used were Ulta3 "Honolulu", Maybelline Color Show "Green With Envy", Face of Australia "Funky Town" and Essie "Lion Around".

 Instead of painting the whole nail, I stroked 3 columns of colour, of different height, creating a scalloped design. Also allowing me to incorporate the highly popular negative space.

I chose a stamping plate with some round shapes, reminiscent of eggs..well, sort of, lol. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On", a fantastic white for stamping. 

Then because I can't seem to get enough of Essie "Pure Pearlfection" top coat, I added a coat of this gorgeous clear polish full of tiny diamond-like sparkle.






I hope you are having a fabulous Easter! :)




Comments

  1. I love the use of colours in this one, Indie! And what a great pattern you picked for the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Easter is such a great excuse to use fun colours xx

      Delete
  2. Wow these are gorgeous! You did an amazing job! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!