Skinn By Dimitri Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

A clay mask is a must have in my skincare routine. I have combination skin and like to use a treatment that will help clear out my pores. 

A mask with the name Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask certainly appealed to me. Yes, another TVSN deal too good to pass up.

Taken from the Skinn website "The gentle yet highly effective deep pore cleansing mask utilizes the latest in micro-sponge technology to pull trapped dirt, pollution and excess oils from pores without dehydrating the skin. Absolutely essential for beautiful, healthy, radiant skin."


 The practical plastic jar contains 58ml of product.

The consistency is fairly typical of a clay mask.  (I had taken a photo, but cannot seem to find it! Grrr)

This mask is so easy to apply, it isn't too thick so that it smooths with a simple swiping motion. No rubbing, like you are working with putty. 

Treatment time is from 10 to 15 minutes. I always leave it on for probably 30 minutes. What I enjoy about wearing it, is that it doesn't dry hard. I can move without feeling like my skin is about to crack. 

Removal is also easy. It washes off quickly in the shower, but also wipes off with ease, using a face washer.

As for the results, instant glow. My skin is left soft and smooth. I am noticing that makeup goes on easier because I am left with a smoother canvass.

My skin looks so clean, yet does not feel stripped in any way, thanks to the gentle, hydrating formula. 

The only con is that I seem to be going through the jar rather quickly. The need for quite a lot of product for each application, I'll probably get about 2 months worth of use. I normally get twice that amount from other clay masks that I have used in the past. On the other hand, the price works out pretty well when bought in a pack with other products. It often will feature in a Skinn demo on TVSN.

The Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is a great treatment for those looking for cleaner pores, whilst still gaining the benefit of gentle, hydrating ingredients. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!