Benifex Paw Paw Ointment

I like to check out the various products that Aldi have on offer. I have a few staples that I find are just as good as more expensive brands. A good, cheap product, and I'm on it! It was actually my daughter who insisted on trying Aldi's own Benifex Paw Paw Ointment.

Taken from the package- "Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema . Help against the drying effects of the wind and sun. May be used as a topical application for cuts, minor burns, minor open wounds, splinters and thorns, nappy rash and sunburn. Helps maintain the skin's natural moisture."

Product is in a tube with screw top lid.

It is a thick balm like consistency.

I have not tried using the ointment for a lot of listed recommended uses, but what I do use it for is as a lip balm. The ointment sits on my bedside table so I can apply to my lips before bed. I prefer using at night, because I find that because I apply with my fingers, it can be a little messy. I tend to use a twist tube lip balm during the day, with one in my handbag.

It is so soothing and keeps my lips hydrated, without them feeling tight once it has disappeared

Thankfully, Benifex Paw Paw Ointment is a regular product at Aldi, so I don't have to be concerned that it won't be unavailable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!