Essence Effect Nail Polish in "Blue Jeaned"

 I've actually had this Essence nail polish for some time. I bought it during my obsession with textured and glitter polishes. The Sugar range had me intrigued and I went with "Blue Jeaned", yep I stopped at one, yay me!

Navy blue with a cool stone washed effect with the silver shimmer.

I was surprised that this wasn't a textured nail polish. It's not to say that I don't like it, but was expecting a different finish with the "Sugar" label. Mind you, I think it's still a nice shade, and with the combination of silver shimmer throughout, it is different to any other nail polish that I own.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Comments

  1. I did wonder how that would look on! Love the shade. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Leah! I like it much better on than how it looks in the bottle xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!