FOTD Featuring YBF Fashion Favourite Eye Palette

I received the YBF palette as part of an auction that I won on eBay. I was actually really after a couple of other items for sale, but was not unhappy that this palette was coming my way, too. I'll show you just how cute it is!


Hello bling!


On the back includes an easy pictorial on how to use the shades for a complete eye look.




4 shades complete this palette.


 To complete my FOTD I also used NYX BB Cream, Silk Naturals Peach HD Concealer, Elf Mineral Eye Shadow Primer, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in "Bourbon", Mirenesse Superlong Wear Gel in "Black", Rimmel Scandaleyes Extreme Black Mascara, Smashbox "Smashing Print" Lip Liner, Earthen Glow Minerals "Seaside" Lip Gloss.








Oh yes, this palette is a keeper! It's not the usual crazy vibrant colours that I generally gravitate towards, but it's a handy palette to contour, as well as create looks that will go perfectly with a bold lip. Mind you, I think it's fine for an overall understated makeup look like this one as well.

I hope you are having a fabulous day!













Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love the hair too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina. I put my hair in a beanie when it was wet after a shower, and these are the curls I got xx

      Delete
  2. Wooo look at that bling! Sooo pretty! Love this look, and your hair looks so gorgeous curled! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jas. I was totally won over by the gorgeous packaging, luckily the eye shadows are lovely, too xx

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous palette! I'd use this a lot, with a bold lip. What a great win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving neutral eyes and a bold lip lately :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!