Stocktake 2015- Face Products, Eye Primers, Blush,

I am more than happy to share my face products with you, apart from more than enough blushes, I have base makeup under control.



Only 3 of each of both primers and BB/CC creams. Of course I have an unopened back-up of Garnier BB cream for combination skin, so far my HG.

7 concealers, including a colour correcting palette.

I'll say 3 foundations, although, the Mirenesse compacts are only samples and both are almost finished. Do you know how good it feels to actually need to buy a foundation!

Finishing powders- 7, including 2 contouring compacts.


3 highlighters, I've only just started using them on a regular basis. I am not yet obsessed with them..





Blush- 32

11 samples


Blush buying has become a thing of the past, as you can see, I have more than enough. 

However. it feels good to be organized with face base products, I know exactly what I have and now even need to buy foundation, YAY!

Seeing that I'm in need of a new foundation, what would you recommend? 




I've joined the Fabulous and Fun Life beauty blog link-up, it's a great way to discover other fantastic blogs to read!

Comments

  1. Enjoyments! The DB foundations are AWESOME!! I just reviewed one on the blog yesterday, Ill be reviewing the two other formulations in the next few weeks! Theyre really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your latest review, and the DB foundation is definitely on my wishlist!

      Delete
    2. Tops! It's definitely worth a try!! Xo

      Delete
    3. Tops! It's definitely worth a try!! Xo

      Delete
  2. What kind of coverage are you looking at for a foundation?
    I love the Make Up Forever HD foundation which provides good coverage.
    I have been keen to try the EL double wear that everyone raves about (since EL also has a GWP on at David Jones! lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a medium to full coverage these days. Thanks for the rec of the MUFE foundation, might have to finally try a high end foundation xx

      Delete
  3. I love seeing other people's collections! It makes me feel not so bad about my own hehe!
    I personally love the Covergirl Outlast foundation - it's got great coverage! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, Jas. Seeing other beauty crazed ladies' collections makes me feel more normal about my obsession, lol.
      Oh yes, I've heard great things about that foundation! xx

      Delete
  4. The DB Age Revive Foundation is excellent Indie - tried it for the first time today and the coverage is terrific without looking like a mask. Will review it soon, loving Mirenesse Liquid Silk too, and I highly recommend the MNY Dream Wonder. Gee so many great new foundations on the market at the mo ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many I want to try, Kat (story of our lives, lol) thanks for the recommendations, hun, I definitely want to try a couple of the DB Foundations. It's great to find some affordable options xx

      Delete
  5. What a great blush collection! Which blush is your favourite go-to blush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite blushes that I won would be the marbled Mirenesse baked blushes. They are so pretty. I haven't tried the Hourglass blushes, but I believe that these provide a similar effect :)

      Delete
  6. Looking very organised! :) A lot of those Garnier products are my HG as well, especially their BB cream! It's brilliant! :)
    At the moment I would recommend L'Oreal's True Match foundation as I recently tried a sample and it totally had me sold! Amazing coverage and smooth finish. I am also loving Maybelline's Dream Wonder which is matte and has a powder like finish with good coverage as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your foundation recs, Candy. My foundation wishlist is now getting rather long xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!