Freedom Makeup Pro Melts

During my first Freedom Makeup haul, (sister brand to Makeup Revolution) the Pro Melts really appealed to me. I just love trying new lip products.

Taken from Freedom Makeup- "Get the High Definition Intense finish with this melted lipstick formula lip gloss."

I've had an obsession with matte lipsticks lately, so it was nice to try something different, with more of a gloss formula. I settled on 4 Pro Melts.

Typical liquid lip gloss tube packaging.

These have a standard doe foot applicator. The formula is quite thick, but so smooth and easy to apply. I was concerned that they would be tacky on the lips, however, they feel more like a balm when pressing the lips together. I can definitely feel them on my lips, though the formula isn't too heavy. I really like the vinyl gloss finish. What I love is the opacity. These lip glosses are super pigmented!






Up







Smooth








Wanted- more red based than the blue it appears on screen.







Debut
Please forgive the inconsistency of colour depending on camera flash, this shade IRL is most accurate in the full face photo.

I seriously love the Pro Melts. They go on beautifully and really last well. I got over 5 hours wear, which I thought was impressive for a glossy liquid lipstick. The wear was only really noticeable at the center of my lips. The brighter shades did stain my lips, but it was an even stain so my lips didn't look at all patchy.

Now, seeing that I ordered only the one Pro Butter, I thought I would just tack it on the end here, instead of doing a separate blog post.

 Same packaging as the Pro Melts






Cat's Whiskers

The butters are not as thick as the melts. It was more of a glossy stain rather than a lipstick. Application was very easy. The only con I can think of is that after around 3 hours, my lips would start feeling dry. In saying that, I would consider trying other shades in my almost certain future purchase.

Do you prefer sheer or opaque lip colours?





Feel like a little Monday Makeup Madness? Check out Fabulous and Fun blog link up :)





Comments

  1. Wanted is such a vivid shade - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I'm not normally brave enough to wear a colour so bright, but Wanted is a shade I love

      Delete
  2. These look so pretty :) Would love to see your entire lippie collection, you're always posting so many gorgeous shades, finishes and brands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hun. I have so many, because I mainly buy from the cheaper brands. I have no high end lipsticks. I am often tempted by a more expensive brand, but the cheapskate in me always calculates the amount of lipsticks I could buy for that price, lol
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hi IndieAna! Got here through Monday Make Up Madness. All very beautiful colours! I am keen to try these out. My favourite on you is Debut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Barbe, thanks for dropping in. They are quite good for the affordable price xx

      Delete
  4. Oh yes! These look and sound fabulous and I love the colours you chose Indie - you look so hot in the purple you make me want Wanted. And how inspired to team it with orange - genius! Definitely opaque for me - sheer shades just don't hide my freckly pout ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanted would look so great on you, Kat! Oh, yes I much prefer opaque shades, too xx

      Delete
  5. These Pro Melts are so opaque! They all look stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid. I love how opaque they are, makes application a lot quicker xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!