2015 Christmas and Birthday Hauls

My birthday is the 29th of December, so it makes sense to me to purchase my birthday and Christmas presents at the same time. I do this during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. My favourite time of year, lol.


Before the sales had even been announced for Makeup Revolution, I had already decided that I wanted the Pink Fizz, Naked Chocolate and Salted Caramel palettes.

Instead of an actual sale, there was a gift with purchase To qualify for the offer, I added 2 eye shadow blending brushes to my order. By doing so, I received the following products.

So many extra goodies to play with. Totally didn't need them, but hey, they were free! :)

Give Me Glow liquid lipsticks.

I had come across this Etsy store on Instagram. I'd resisted temptation for some time, but during my splurge, I figured there was no better time to place an order.

MBA Cosmetics

Matte Liquid Lip Colors had been one of the products on my wishlist. MBA Cosmetics have sales quite often and I knew that the Black Friday sales were going to be great. I was not disappointed! Included was an eye shadow sample, which is always nice.
   
  

I could not wait to buy the "Where The Light Is" quad. Of course, I couldn't waste on order of just one item ;)

I'm so happy to have been naughty by adding so many makeup items to my collection. Now that I have taken photos comes the fun part of playing with everything. 





Comments

  1. Excellent haulage, some rad looking palettes there. As if you wouldn't spend up to get a GWP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things we have to do to get a GWP, lol

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh I want that Colourpop paleeeeeette! (And several other things from them.) Pity that shipping is so damn expensive though...

    Great haulage & I don't blame you for spending more to get a GWP, especially when it's as generous as the one you received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The CP shipping sucks, and it doesn't help that the Aussie dollar is woeful at the moment. Oh well, back to my low-buy, lol xx

      Delete
  3. Love your picks Michelle! A belated happy birthday to you! Same birthday as my Mum and a girlfriend of mine!! Hope you were spoiled with love! Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Christina. I had a wonderful day, and have so many new things to play with, lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway