Summer Makeup

I'd like to start by saying that my makeup doesn't really change depending on the season. I don't have any rules, I just wear whatever appeals to me.

However, I thought I would do a blog post on what comes to mind when I think Summer makeup.


 
Face
DB Cosmetics CC Creme 
Silk Naturals HD Concealer
Dr Lewinn's Anti-Aging Concealer
Silk Naturals Golden Cloud Finishing Powder
MUA Cosmetics Highlighter in Iridescent Gold
Darling Girl Cosmetics blush 

Blush and highlighter

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Barely Branded"
88 Warm Palette (what else? lol)
Silk Naturals mineral eye shadow in "Cloudberry"
UD Eye Liner in "Midnite Cowboy"
YBF Universal Brow Pencil
Mirenesse Cougar Mascara

Eye shadows used

Lips
Essence lip liner 
MUA Cosmetics Matte lipstick in "Peachy Keen"
Mirenesse Lip gloss No. 27

Liner, lipstick and gloss





Bright eyes, bronzed cheeks, golden highlight and peachy coloured, glossy lips sums up a Summer look for me. Not forgetting some concealer, I think a nice light coverage base is Summer appropriate. I generally opt for BB Cream, or like in this case, a CC.

I hope you are enjoying your Summer :)

Comments

  1. I never mix up my summer/winter make-up bag (more so because I have SO much!)
    This is a nice summer inspired look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually keep the deep dark berry lips for cooler weather but apart from that . . . whatever I feel like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway