2016 Christmas and Birthday Haul

Sitting there just waiting to be opened for the past few weeks were these parcels


These are online orders I placed during the Black Friday sales. The time of year that I always buy Christmas and birthday gifts for myself. I have a set budget that I can go a little crazy with, I love it! Especially so, because I generally try not to buy non essential makeup during the year, so it's fun to break my makeup spending ban. I usually buy those lipsticks and eye shadows that I really don't need, lol! So, do you want to take a look at what's inside?


Ultra Satins and Metallics from ColourPop


MBA Cosmetics glitter shadows and metallic liquid lipsticks


Some eye shadow palettes from BH Cosmetics


...and goodies I'd had my eye on from Makeup Revolution

In future posts I'll go into more detail of the products I bought with reviews and swatches. I can't wait to play!

I hope you had a great Christmas and have a happy and safe New Year! xx

Comments

  1. Wow, that is a fabulous haul of pressies Indie - I can't wait to see those colours on the lips. So glad you had a great Christmas and birthday. Great to spoil yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mandy. I definitely can't wait to play with some new makeup xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a lovely selection of products, bh palettes look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faiza. I've been happy with the BH palettes so far, great for a budget brand xx

      Delete
  3. Omg!!!! Makeup revolution!! I can't wait for your review. Your haul is incredible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lubna. I need to get in the swing of things, I haven't worn makeup for over a week, shock, horror! lol

      Delete
  4. Such a fabulous little haul!! I really want to try some of those Chocolate Make Up Revolution palettes, they look great!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of the Chocolate palettes from Makeup Revolution and I love them. Ok, I love the packaging mostly, LOL xx

      Delete
  5. What a haul! I'll keep my eyes primed for a big ol' swatching post of those Colourpop lippies. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Shell! Once I get over the craziness of the Christmas Season, I'll be all over those ColourPop lippies! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway