Christmas Nails #2

I had grand plans to create more than two Chrismas manis this year but alas life got in the way. Things have been so hectic! Tis the season! If you didn't see my first Christmas mani you can check it out here.

For this nail look I wanted to pull out my Christmas themed stamping plates. I had the amazing idea to stamp with a deeper gold on a lighter gold base. Sounded good in my head, but turned out a lot more subtle than what I had envisioned. 


I applied OPI Designer de Better as my base colour, then using Messy Mansion Soft Gold, I stamped on the Christmas designs. I liked the result, but it was very hard to capture with my camera. Oh well.





What are your plans for Christmas? I hope you have a wonderful time no matter what you are doing! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway