Face of the Day Featuring 88 Warm Palette

This year I have been panning (or trying to use up) an eye shadow palette. I was using the 88 Warm palette on a daily basis for eye contouring, so decided I would go for gold and see if I could empty the pans.


So far, I've finished 36 pans, removing the pan once it's done which is so satisfying! My goal was to totally finish it, but I'm probably going to bin the palette when I've used the shadows that I enjoy using. I'm not really one to wear greys and silvers, plus there's some colours that don't have enough colour pay off for my liking. To be honest, I'm pretty stoked to get this far! 


Face
W7 concealer
Models Prefer Argan concealer
Silk Naturals Bronze Blur Powder
88 Warm palette for bronzer, highlight and blush

Eyes
88 Warm palette
ColourPop Cosmetics eye shadow in Cornelius
Poni Cosmetics White Knight Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Bourbon

Lips
Models Prefer Invisible lip liner
Australis lip liner in Wallflower





Have you, or would you attempt to "pan-that-palette"?



Comments

  1. Holy crap you are stronger than I.. I can't believe how many you have finished! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jas! I definitely chose a crazy big palette for the project, but it's been pretty easy to use. In saying that, I haven't hit half way yet, LOL
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway