Project Pan 2017 Intro

Instead of choosing a multitude of beauty items to finish in 2017, I decided that what would work best for me would be a rolling 5 pan. So how this works, is that I have 5 products in my project that I am attempting to finish. Once I finish a product I'll replace it with another and keep a tally of products used in this project for the year.

Let me show you the first 5 products




ColourPop Cornelius eye shadow is matte, so I've been able to get a lot of use of this shade by using in my crease. Makes a nice all over the lid colour, too.



During 2016 I was doing a rolling 5 pan project on my Instagram ( @indie_ana1 ) and this Mirenesse lipstick was one that I had been trying to finish. It is never-ending lol, but I am determined to finish it!



W7 Catwalk Concealer is a product that I use on a daily basis to colour correct underneath my eye area. 


This Smashbox Lip Pencil is a neutral colour, so I can get a lot of use out of it. It's a nice product to use thanks to the perfect consistency of not being too creamy or stiff.



I use the LA Girl black eye liner in my upper waterline. It's twist up, so no need to sharpen, YES! It is a decent liner, nicely pigmented and doesn't budge throughout wear.

I know I have been really easy on myself right from the get go, but I for me to succeed in a Project Pan, I need to be realistic. I want to finish things, but I don't want to get too bored and give up. As time goes on, I'll add products that need more use.

If you are doing any form of Project Pan, do link your post in the comments section, I'd love to check it out :)

Comments

  1. I've just finished a Project Pan and will be looking at starting a new one soon. I'm never too hard on myself either! Good Luck with yours!

    http://maxtheunicorn.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/project-10-pan-status-completed.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Di. Ooh, thanks for your link, I love following project pans! xx

      Delete
  2. After my Project Polish fail, I'm rather reluctant to start another one. I would like to pan some older perfumes & lipsticks (along with a nail polish or 2), but I too want to take it easy on myself & not place myself under so much pressure to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you were brave doing a project polish, and I saw it as far from a fail, don't be so hard on yourself xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!