BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette

It's probably no secret that I love shimmery eye shadows, so it's no surprise that I just had to add the BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes palette to my collection.

Taken from BH Cosmetics- "Tune into heavy metal with our striking Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette, a collection of shocking, pigment-packed, multi-dimensional metallics..." With that description, how could I not? Of course, shopping with BH Cosmetics means an affordable palette!



I appreciate the clear lid, allowing the shades to be visible.



It was love at first sight! Of course, I had to swatch these glorious shades. Check them out!








These eye shadows are swatched with my finger on bare skin. Applying over a primer would have really shown their true potential, but for the sake of keeping my swatching universal, I went with my regular method.

This palette speaks to me, not only gorgeous vibrant colours, but metallic too! I love that there's also some shades that allow for a very wearable day look. 28 shades to choose from and they are all lovely. Applied dry the shades are pretty, but wet the brush and really watch the shades come to life, they look even more metallic, like molten metal.

Now onto the results after having a play with this palette.






Look 1



Look 2







 Look 3








Look 4

I'm certainly happy to have this gorgeous palette in my collection!




Head over to Fabulous and Fun Life for the Monday Makeup Madness Link Up Party!












Comments

  1. these colors are really gorgeous! i love the looks that you did. my favorite is the second one. i love the orange color !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the pigmentation of these shadows looks incredible and I love the eye looks you have created :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last look made my inner mermaid squeal lol. The colours & the pigmentation look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I did think mermaid with this look, Shell xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, these shades are popping! Especially love Look 4. Foils are so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, foils are exciting. I just love metallic eye shadows! xx

      Delete
  5. Indie you know I'm a fan of bhcosmetics - haven't bought anything in a while as I have so much stuff already, but after seeing your STUNNING looks, I HAVE to have this palette! Oh my goodness, the colours you chose and put together are so so beautiful - well done sweetheart, and thanks a bunch for bringing this fabulous box of fun to my attention xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kat, the masterpieces you could create with this palette! What's more BH Cosmetics have just released a 2nd Foil Eyes palette ;) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!