The Ordinary Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%

The Ordinary is a brand that I was very interested in trying. I've heard so many things, some good, some not so good. I figured at the affordable price point I could at least buy one product. 

I needed a Vitamin C serum and out of the 4 available I narrowed it down to the Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%. This appeared to be the one that would suit my needs.

Taken from The Ordinary- "A brightening hydrator with stabilized vitamin C derivative." There is a lot more info, so click the link if you want to know more.


The serum is packaged in a 30 ml squeeze tube with screw-top lid.


The serum is more like a light lotion in texture and consistency. 

It has a light non-descript scent, I appreciate that there's no synthetic fragrance. 

I apply the serum after toning, morning and night. It is easy to apply and I find I only need a small amount for face and neck. The product absorbs fairly quickly into the skin. 

There's no residue, but my skin feels soft, plump and hydrated after use. I've noticed that my pigmentation is fading, not dramatically but definitely noticeable.

My first product from Deciem has been a success in my books. I definitely want to try some more products now.

Have you tried anything from the much hyped Ordinary range?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway