BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks

I have been on such a huge liquid lipstick kick lately, and when I say lately I mean the last 12 or so months! Lol. My latest additions are from BH Cosmetics. I restrained myself by only purchasing 4. I bought 2 of each regular matte and metallic finishes.



Taken from BH Cosmetics the Mattes and Metallics - "Put more pow in your pout with our BH Liquid Lipstick, a luscious long lasting full coverage formula that goes on wet and dries to a soft matte finish that won't smudge, budge or transfer."

The lipsticks come in a round tube with typical doe foot applicator. I can't seem to detect any fragrance.


The lipsticks have a creamy consistency. They apply smoothly to the lips. Once dry you can barely feel them. They are pretty much transfer proof, I do notice the slight traces on my coffee cup, but doing a "kiss" test on my hand didn't reveal any product at all.

They wear for hours before beginning to fade in the center of the lips. I found that both formulas performed equally as well.


Here's some looks and lip swatches



 Endora




Agatha




Glory



Lovey



I have added this post to the other wonderful blogs over at Ingrid's Monday Makeup Madness link-up party.























Comments

  1. Lovey looks great on you Indie! I love the shade and you have a wonderful blog here. :)

    yanrula x
    Let's connect: Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look so gorgeous! I love Lovey, that looks like such a gorgeous shade!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lovey is a gorgeous colour, the close up swatch doesn't do it any justice, terrible photo, lol xx

      Delete
  3. These shades are so gorgeous, I love them all on you but I personally love Endora :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Marisa. I would have to say that it is my favourite shade. Such a nice dusty pink xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I think a metallic finish adds some fun to a makeup look xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, Glory and Lovey are beautiful colors. Look great on you

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh yes it's the metallics for me - I'm just about done with mattes, although these all looks so lovely on you Indie. You sure know what colours suit you babe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. Metallics are a fun finish, I like that these ones perform as well as the regular mattes xx

      Delete
  7. Love these colors! The shade endora is my favorite

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway