Swisse Natural Defence BB Cream

I recently hauled some Swisse products from Chemist Warehouse. Something I bought, but didn't really need was the Swisse BB Cream. I already have a few base products but I just couldn't pass up on the sale and I really wanted to try a natural BB Cream.




Taken from Swisse- "Swisse Natural Defence BB Cream SPF 30 is a multifunctional, lightweight facial cream that provides sheer, natural coverage with a subtle luminous effect, while protecting the skin from the damaging effects of the environment."

The BB cream comes in a squeeze tube containing 60 ml of product. It has a flip top lid. The consistency is on the thicker side, but is easy to smooth across the skin. The cream has a subtle natural earthy scent.



I bought the BB cream in the shade Light Beige, the colour looks slightly orange, but sheers out during application. It does feel a little on the oily side at first, but sets to only a slightly tacky finish which I much prefer to a BB cream that doesn't set at all.

Because the cream is so sheer, I would liken it more to a tinted moisturiser. In saying that, I do like how radiant this makes my skin look. It also does a nice job of evening out my skin tone. I may not get coverage, but I feel comfortable enough just using the BB cream as a base on minimal makeup days.

I really appreciate that this BB cream not only has SPF 30, but it is a physical not chemical sunscreen. It also contains Australian botanical extracts so has anti-aging benefits.



As you can see from the above before and after pics (the after I also applied mascara), the Swisse Skin Defence BB cream gives me a subtle my-skin-but-better look.





What BB cream are you loving?





Comments

  1. oohhh...this might have to be on my list when priceline have the skincare goody bag...if Swisse are part of that promotion. At the moment im using one of the Rimmel BB creams which im quite happy with thus far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any Rimmel BB creams, but I've heard good things xx

      Delete
  2. This BB cream does give you a lovely glow! I have the REN one but I rarely wear it really :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the finish of this BB cream, it gives glow without being an oil slick xx

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy how it looks on your skin, you just look so healthy and radiant! Great review and photos, thank you for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the finish of the bb cream!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good one! When I finish the two that I'm using now I'll probably go back to Physicians formula and try one of the formulas I haven't tried like the organic CC cream. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try a Physicians Formula BB cream xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway