It's Skin Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector

I have another It's Skin Power 10 serum to show you. This one is the Formula Q10 Effector. It is one of four that I bough from Ozsale. Since purchasing, I have discovered that Beauty Bay sells these serums.


Taken from Beauty Bay-"Created to tackle some of the most common concerns of ageing skin, the It's Skin Formula 10 Q10 Effector works effectively to give visible results. Bolstered with a blend of carefully chosen ingredients, this unique, ultra-lightweight formula helps to boost collagen and elastin levels whilst providing much needed moisture for a rejuvenated, youthful finish."

The serum comes in a 30 ml bottle with a dropper to dispense product.  It has a gel like liquid consistency with small orange capsule balls that dissolve during application.

The serum has a synthetic floral fragrance. Although pleasant, I am not a fan of added fragrance in my skincare products.


Once applied the serum feels light weight and absorbs quickly. My skin is left feeling soft and smooth. After using for a week I have not noticed a visible difference in my skin. I really need to use it longer to really give the serum a chance. 

I do like the added hydration I get. my dry winter skin doesn't seem to be getting as tight at the end of the day, so that's a definite plus.

I will be sure to update my thoughts on this Skin Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector when it shows up in one of my empties post. 



Thanks for reading xx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!