It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector

Next serum I tried from the 4 I purchased from Ozsale is the Power 10 Formula VB Effector. Although the serums are no longer available through Ozsale, I did discover that Beauty Bay sells the serums.


Taken from Beauty Bay- "A hydrating and oil balancing designed specifically for oily, acne prone skin. Developed to help balance the skin's natural oil and sebum production, the It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector is ideal for preventing and clearing blemishes. This ultra-lightweight serum absorbs quickly into the skin delivering a hit of hydration, smoothing the skin's texture and balancing moisture levels, giving a clearer, healthier complexion."

The 30 ml bottle comes with a dropper for dispensing the product. The consistency of the serum is almost gel like, but still a fluid. It has a synthetic fragrance, not my fave but not unpleasant. The scent disappears once applied.

The serum spreads easily over the skin and absorbs rather quickly. It does have a slightly tacky finish on the skin, but applying products on top is not a problem.


 After only using for a week, I have noticed that my t-zone has not been quite so oily. I have combination skin that leans dry. I don't normally have too many breakouts, only the odd hormonal blemish.

I did find this product to balance the skin nicely, I found it to be slightly hydrating, it certainly did not strip the skin.

I'm not sure that it meets my needs as someone who seeks anti-aging benefits. However, for those that have oily, break-out prone skin It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector would be a beneficial product worth adding to a skincare routine.

I will most likely use this serum only in my t-zone in Summer when this area tends to be more oily.




Thank you for reading! xx





Comments

  1. Ooh I had no idea beauty bay stocked these.
    I picked up a few in Singapore a few months back ($10 approx duty free) it was a whim as I wasn't familiar with the brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprise to me that Beauty Bay stocked the serums, I found out after a google search to find out more about them. Have you tried any of them yet, Nerida?

      Delete
  2. This seems great for those who get an oily t zone x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation, I really struggle with an oily t-zone

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review, it sound s like a good product for those with oily skin types.
    www.rougenapples.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great for oily skinned girls xx

      Delete
  5. I'm combo and acne prone (as you've seen.. lol) but I'm dehydrated too. It's tough finding the right products for my skin, this might be a good one for me! TFS xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Amy. By the way, I think your skin looks lovely! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!