June Empties

Ok, so one month of Winter is now over...2 more to go. But, with how quick the year is going, the warm weather will be here before we know it! For those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, that is.

Anyway I'm going to show you what I finished in June


Not a whole lot of empties, but there's products finished none-the-less. 


Skinn DermAppeal- One of my favourite products from the Skinn brand. It is a physical exfoliant that is quite abrasive which I like because it really smooths the skin.
Repurchase? Of course I have a back-up!

Skinn Hydro-Vital Serum- This dual-chambered serum is so hydrating. It's lightweight and feels silky smooth on the skin.
Repurchase? I really prefer actives in my serum as I think a decent regular moisturiser can give me adequate hydration. It's a nice product, but I don't feel the need to purchase it again.

Skinn PM Cleanser- This is a lovely cream cleanser that smells so delicious, like lemon meringue. 
Repurchase? It's a nice cleanser to use, but to be honest, I can find cream cleansers that work just as well for a more budget price.

Skinn Collagenisis Essential Radiance Body Oil- This is a dry oil that is packed with nourishing goodies for the skin. Being a dry oil it absorbs fairly quickly.
Repurchase? I don't feel like I need it enough to seek out, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying this body oil again.


Skinn Deep Line Erasing Serum - This is a cream formulated to instantly smooth out fine lines. It's not a long term fix and lasts for a few hours.
Repurchase? I have another in my stash, but I don't see enough of an improvement to my fine lines to warrant buying again.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation- A long lasting foundation with a satin finish. I would say that I get more of a medium coverage, but I really like the way this makes my skin look.
Repurchase? I was happy enough with this foundation to buy again, but there are so many that I want to try that it will take a long time to come full circle, but who knows, maybe in the distant future.

Bourjois Full Volume Mascara- This mascara did a great job lengthening and adding volume to my lashes. The only con was the barrel of the brush is large and I had to be careful not to get mascara on my lids.
Repurchase? I have many in my stash to get through, but I don't love this one enough to buy again.

YBF Neutralizing Powder- This finishing powder has a yellow base which evens out skin and can be used on any skintone.
Repurchase? I actually found this powder to be a bit too yellow for my skin, so I won't be buying again.

Well, that was a very Skinn heavy empties post!

Have you used any of these products? If so, what did you think?

Comments

  1. Wow wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Veronica. I would love to check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of these before! The rimmel foundation is surprising as I never hear about that one anymore, more about the wake me up xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the Wake Me Up a little too shimmery, this one I really liked xx

      Delete
  3. I love that Rimmel foundation, I just wish it had a pump! It seems like you finished a lot to me x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine thankfully does have a pump, which I much prefer, also xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I love seeing people's empties. You've gotten through a lot of products, that's awesome. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoy seeing other people's empties, too xx

      Delete
  5. Great work, it's always so satisfying to finish things up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway